OOTD: Always a Favorite

Posted on May 6, 2016



Hey ladies. Today I'm wearing mostly Cato attire. The maxi skirt and the thick kimono are two particular favorites of mine. The patterns, the fringe! The jewelry was bought as a birthday gift from Barbados and the elephant necklace is from eBay. When I wear a top like this I always want to be a bit covered so pairing it with this patterned maxi was perfect! I just love the details of the kimono, the pairing of the similar patterns and I especially love the jewelry...One of those "I love myself and my clothes ahhh" kind of days. We all need one of those. It's all about enjoying what you're wearing and wearing whatever makes you feel special/confident/comfortable. <3

Crop Top | eBay
Maxi Skirt | Cato
Black Kimono | Cato
Sandals | Forever 21 

  1. amazing style, i love it!
    you look beautyfull <3
    meybe follow for follow?
    kisses from poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Love your crop top !
    Bisous :-D

    ReplyDelete