OOTD: Polette

Posted on Mar 12, 2015

Hey loves! So here's an funny story lol. My mom bought this top for herself from Boohoo and because she wanted to get rid of it, she sent it to me and told me it was a dress.
Anywhoo yes I'm wearing shorts hehe and because of the print and the 60s mini dress style, I totally wish I wore a hat. Instead I chose to wear a different statement, sunglasses. I received this pair from Polette and I love the style. They provide glasses and correction lenses straight from their warehouse and they range from about $9.99 to $49.99. They have a ton of lenses to choose from. Although they're bigger than what I'd normally go for, I love the gold rim at the top. It was hard to chose which ones to buy. Check them out on Facebook and follow them at @poletteeyewear. :)

Printed Cut-Out Top | Boohoo
Blue Bag | Goodwill
Black Boots | Ross
Sunglasses | Polette
Long Necklace | Boohoo
  1. To be honest, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! Everything is so beautiful!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/ru/

    ReplyDelete