3.06.2014

Accessorize


Hello!
Yesterday was my birthday! Ahh I'm 20 how crazy is that?? 
I ended up getting going out to dinner with Alex and having a beach night and my mom bought me flowers and a gift card to Forever 21! I haven't gone out and shopped in so long I can't wait!
But anyway my obsession has been growing and I don't even wear them all lol. I recently just got rid of a lot of necklaces and I still feel like my desk is soo cluttered. I have to get a bracelet holder because y'know, jewelry boxes are meant to close ha. Well what do you guys think? How do you organize your jewelry?

.....

9 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday! Niiiice collection

    www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day Olivia! I like how you store your jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waooooo you are much accesoiries and al are beautiful
    happy belated birthday girl i hope you had a wonderful day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday. Wow that's a lot of jewelry
    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a large collection hahah, and here I was thinking I owned way too much jewelry lol. Happy belated birthday as well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday, your collection is amazing, I love your rings!
    Deejay Speaks
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am unbelievably jealous of your collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you! :)