OOTD: Chicnova

Posted on Jan 31, 2014


Hello everyone! 
Ah I love morning blogging.
Today was one of those days where I looked through my closet and found some of the things I've never worn. Like these two tops. Why didn't I wear them both in the summer? It was a bit chilly when I took these photos but I had to share this sleeveless top and button up!  I actually have 3 of those button ups now hehe. 
They were on clearance at Kohl's a couple of weeks ago :).
I love a pair of over sized high waisted shorts too! They're perfect for any type of outfit and I particularly love the color. I also decided to pair the leopard earrings and triangle necklace since I tend to lean toward copper toned jewelry allllllll the time. Hope you guys have a good start to your weekend!
.....
sleeveless top | Boohoo
high-waisted shorts | Chicnova
leopard earrings | Chicnova
button up top | Kohl's
black boots | Kohl's
triangle necklace | Forever 21
  1. Love the high waisted shorts and the turtleneck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! I love the pattern of the kimono and all your jewellery is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. super look:)) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as always, I like the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those denim shorts!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute look with the high waisted shorts! =)

    ReplyDelete