OOTD: Only Mesh

Posted on Nov 11, 2013

 | top: Oasap | pants: H&M | bag, boots: Kohl's | earrings: Ebay |

Hey everyone! I'm doing a quick post today. I've been working and  I've been super busy with homework and admissions toward out of state colleges! But I'm back today to post this outfit with this cute sweater! This is the only item with mesh I have in my closet and I love it! I can't wait to mix it up because I'll probably be wearing this top a lot. :)
~~~~

| Romwe |
Up to 60% off from 11/12-11/18! Don't miss out :).
  1. gorgeous jumper,
    and I love your bum its so cute haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look, love the sweatshirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like the gold jewellery. Especially the ear piece!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous !I love your shirt xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you look amazing babe! Love the colour of those jeans xx

    Http://youngandbroke284.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the top, your booties are to die for, I'm currently in search for a pair of my own hehe :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute top I love the design around the mesh and those pants are really cute too
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour of your pants, and the sweater looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit! Love your sweater and the popping blue! Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous outfit! Those blue jeans were the perfect touch xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post, cool pants color! <3
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know
    With love Ira.

    iramalvina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely collection of rings and i like the design on your top.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's such a cool jumper! Lovely outfit!

    Temi xo STYLISH WHISPERS

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love love love this outfit! The top is gorgeous! you look great as always!

    ReplyDelete