OOTD: Heat Index

Posted on Jun 19, 2013

| shorts: DIY | cardigan, bag: Cotton On | belt: Goodwill | bracelet: Maxnina, Ebay | top, sandals: Plato's Closet | 

Hey hey. This outfit was perfect for those hot ass summer days. It's been about 90 in Florida and I'm dying! The hair makes me hot too so I got up before my class to take photos haha. Speaking of hair I'm getting highlights this Friday and a trim! Then I might start doing hair videos?...But I'm not making any promises. :)

So yeah pretty laid back outfit with the DIY shorts I made awhile ago and this cute red bracelet from Maxnina. I'm trying to wear all the shoes in my closet and these neutral babies were totally comfortable. Hope you guys are having a good week so far!

P.S. I'll be doing an Oasap Giveaway soon so watch out for it! :)
  1. super cute hair and shorts, love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, very simple and cute.
    Can't wait for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty as usual! I like the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous! I really love the shorts xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shorts!

    Since GFC connect is closing down would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit and love The shorts

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is so adorable!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your bleached shorts are great!
    Ohh, can't wait to see your high lights :) do some hair videossssss! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. This top is super cute, and I love the whole bohemian feel of your look :)
    http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, You look beautiful. Nice pictures too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute.

    www.diaryofarockprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the shorts and the cardigan - great look over all!
    love this!

    http://seeweardo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit

    PS: Please follow me on blogloving, if you have’nt done it =).
    http://www.bloglovin.com/rosemode

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those shorts are so cute! I love that you DIY-ed them. I can't wait to see your new hair!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love those shorts! WIsh I was in Florida, the UK is cloudy but very humid!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love how you make casual looks so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your cardigan and your simple style!
    follow girlonstreet.blogspot.com i'll follow u back :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice pics !

    Kisses :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the bustier
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your shorts! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete