OOTD: Summer I Suppose

Posted on Jan 6, 2013

 | dress: Sugarlips | necklace: Vintage shop | bag, belt: Goodwill | clogs: Ross |


Hey guys! So of course the days when I straighten my hair the sun comes out. Before that it's been a bit cold and kind of rainy so the humidity turned my hair to poof, but I don't mind...I like the poof lol. On the upside my dress from Sugarlips came in! I just love the jersey feel and the lace on the top. I decided to go a bit vintage with the jewelry and added a burnt red belt and clogs rather than sandals. Haha I thought it would go well with the season we're in.

Oh and you guys I start school tomorrow! How sad is that?? :(. I was so used to the 3 week break from college that it started to feel like summer break. Time to put that resolution into work and focus on those studies! Haha instead of looking for pretty stationary items, I went with a hugeee bulky binder that can fit everything into it....hardcore student now lol.
  1. I love the simplicity of the dress, it's super cute!! Love your hair straight too :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely :) at least you have some sunshine, don't mind the poof haha! It's very cold, dark and rainy here in England :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky i will die for a little of summerdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. You're so lucky to be in warm weather!

    xo

    http://thefashionisle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit, your hair looks amazing straight!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are beautiful! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW so pretty Olivia,
    I can't believe you start school tmrrw, I still have like 3 more weeks to go, I wish you the best of luck this semester and before you know it, the semester will be over with :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this dress! LOL while looking through the photos I was getting ready to ask how long your hair stays straight, whether this do had stayed the same since the white dress post. Anyway.

    Meh. I'm also going back to work tomorrow. Boooo.

    PS: your bag looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah it lasts for about a week and in the winter two weeks or so.

      Delete
  9. Love the shoes/socks combo, and the lace detail on the dress is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is so gorgeous!! Im not a winter person so Im totally jealous of your warm weather :(

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear! nice pics!
    Lovely blog :)
    Kiss from

    http://finestradelnord.blogspot.com.es/
    see you soon ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! You look gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. love that shoes somuchhhhhhhhhhh dear !!!!
    Vintage shoes also beautiful mix with casual dress<3

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous - I love your hair straight! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look great i like your outfit :)
    maybe we can follow each other? Just let me know.
    Kisses :*

    http://rosee96.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely look !:)

    xoxo
    http://cupofnovember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your dress is soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Olivia! :) I love your lovely dress! xx


    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait to start wearing summer clothes again :) I love your look-the greycolour is so cool!! Good luck for heading back to school.

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. your hair = amazing

    and the dress is stunning xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. cute outfit! I love those shoes.

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the dress! the lace detail is just perfect.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You're making me jealous of your warm temperatures!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. That dress is so pretty and I love the cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this dress, you look very comfortable and carefree!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  26. This outfit is so gorgeous! Your dress is so pretty. I absolutely love this look!

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great outfit nice and simple!

    Mounia
    www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Happy New Year Ladyyyy !

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  29. omg I love your hair!, it looks so long and healthy.
    http://www.thegoodonesgo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I could be ready for summer, but I still have a while!

    http://www.inmydreams.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm totally in love with that dress, I could definitely see myself rocking it at least 3 times a week lol. Hope you're well girl, and hopefully your first day of school went well. Mine went awesomely. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Really cute dress.

    www.gurl-chat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. totally cool!! i love your hair and ootd

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love those shoes with the sock, super cute!

    rarelydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete