OOTD: Just a Student

Posted on Jan 31, 2013

 | top: Sugarlips | shorts: Goodwill | bag, earrings: gift | sandals: My Hot Shoes |


Hey guys! So this was a day when I just wore something simple and cute to school. Also I was trying out a different hairstyle because I hair was like Curly Q lol. I especially love these earrings that my friend Brianna bought for me! She knows I secretly wish I could collect all things Native American. She even made me a dream catcher :). 

To My Readers!
Oh gosh! Just a couple days until fashion week and I feel like my outfits are so not up to par! Ok tomorrow I'm going to have to post about what I'm going to wear and see what you guys think yeah? I'd love the support! 
  1. I love your shorts! They're a gorgeous shade of orange!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am looking forward to those outfit post!!! Before you know it, NYFW will be here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much cuteness! Love everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty look, love the earrings. Having the same fashion week what to wear problem for LFW. it's got to be perfect haha.

    Lola x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them shorts! www.beneathmybeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you always look flawless.
    love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, you nailed the casual cute look with this outfit! I love the snakeskin bag and the cool rust orange shorts. Plus, your hair!!! Jealous <3
    Haha, count me as your newest follower girl. :)

    Enter to win an $80 voucher to MsDressy!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shorts..
    http://www.modavracha.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. a very student-friendly ensemble, I love!!! this is simple yet effortlessly CHIC!!! adorable white top paired with those nice shorts!!!

    very nice blog dear!

    ps: thanks for checking out my last post and being my new follower!! following your blog as well!!!


    czarina of paint it stripes
    a new post is up, hope you can check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this outfit. you look so cute and casual yet super on point.

    xx
    Medge

    myvoguishdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete