OOTD: Go-To

Posted on Nov 15, 2012

| top, heels: Ross | leggings: gift | jacket: Walmart | necklace: Ebay |

Hey guys! So I just got back home from school and I decided to go ahead and post the post I was supposed to put up two days ago. I've been getting a creative vibe for awhile and I've been meaning to draw a bit more and practice sketching but I haven't had the time this week. I've been going out and making a few decisions about my job. Now having 3 job offers, I finally decided on one and I'll probably tell you guys tomorrow about it. Who know I might change my mind again haha.

Anyway I've always been a fan of prints and graphics and that's all I've been wearing for awhile...that and blue lol. This is just a relaxed outfit for school and I grabbed some heels last minute to add some umph. Adding a statement to a plain outfit always adds some spice.

Haha I have sooo much to clean up today. My room is literally filthy with all the clothes lying around and I have until 2:00 to do it!
  1. I love this outift! You stunner xx


    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love this outfit, especially the top it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the denim top

    xo Jennifer

    https://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your necklace, i usually see silver versions of it, but its nice to see a gold version!! xx

    http://thefashionbubble101.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fresh and casual
    I like it

    http://naturalivory.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you're wearing a printed tee and heels :D

    style sincerity

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shirt, the denim colour looks amazing on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit, especially the top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit is gorgeous, love your denim shirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh 3 job offers sounds really good and exiting..GOod luck picking one =) Just listen to your heart! Ps u look awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. your outfit is very nice and you are so beautiful *_* your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow each other? :) im gald if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the outfit is amazing the sunglasses suits you so well. great look.
    have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great outfit, loving the shirt & your hair. Congrats on the job offers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the combination!
    totally loving that denim jacket

    ReplyDelete