OOTD: The Feel

Posted on Feb 9, 2012

 (top: Ross, $3!, leggings: Kohl's, pearl ring: Old Navy, other ring: gift from bf, heels: Ross )


Hey guys :). I felt pretty in this outfit! I love this top and I love the fact that it's see-through. I wanted this top to stand out so I just paired it with black leggings and a black undershirt. While I was taking photos it was about to rain but I was surprised by how many came out as bright as they did. These heels are quite comfortable! :)
  1. that top is quite lovely

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top *runs to ross*

    http://bee-thatgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful top! and it was only $3? Good find! :)

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look very pretty indeed! That top is really great! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is really pretty, I love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love your outfits, really relaxed and chic all at once

    Your blog is really pretty

    Adiya
    Muse Origins

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, the top is sooo pretty and the shoes are really cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the top ;)


    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your top and the pattern on it! You look so relaxed and lovely xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the pattern on your top! Plus it was soo cheap to! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are right, you look really pretty. Thanks for all the lovely comments on my blog!<333

    ReplyDelete