Featured: Fashion Bombshell of the Day

Posted on Feb 8, 2012

Hey guys, so I was featured on Fashion Bomb Daily. I wasn't expecting the comments to be so cut throat! But it's kind of good to have some critique on how everyone views you. I still like what I wear, but it gives me more of a drive to pick out "ground breaking" outfits. Anyway, check it out! <3
  1. There's always going to be people with something to say but you know what it doesn't really matter what they say because at the end of the day you are true to yourself! Not to mention you are totally adorable & I LOVE your sense of style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, i love waverly! she is so right! i get some hater ass comments but I love them! hahaha really it makes me laugh and they are entertaining. the point is, people are always gonna be mean and pick you apart.. you just have to remember that and learn how to ... i guess embrace it? but yes as wave said.. you are totally adorable and you have been so nice to me since we met!! love you! hope you are well :)

    xx jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKING SUPER CUTE IN THIS OUTFIT SWEETIE! WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are very brave for being featured on Fashion Bomb Daily. I'm scared of most social networks, people on blogger seem to be alot nice than anywhere else (facebook, youtube etc). Fair enough if it's constructive criticism but some people are just plain rude! Don't let it get to you and keep your head high, you have a great attitude about it! I think you look absolutely gorgeous ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pictures and outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfits, love them all but I prefer the second one with the pink cardigan <3


    www.mymymode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haters are gonna hate, do you girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't let them get to you! You are young sweetie as you grow older your style changes or you learn to embrace it better so keep up the good work. I can tell you when I was 15 my style was nothing compared to yours it took me some time to get to where you are or I am today. :)

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete