Wishlist: Birthday Wishes

Posted on Feb 28, 2012



Yeahhh, birthday is March 5 :)

Of course this and a D40 SLR camera. I've been doing good with my wish-lists with the exception of the camera. Besides a diffuser, statement necklaces and bags, I've been buying all the essentials I want! I don't feel content without my shopping haha.

You guysssss, I've been craving red chukkas for some time now and my brown ones just came in from makemechic.com. Also some cute floral shoes would be nice. Ahh these acid wash jeans and the green ones would make me so happy too. I love little splashes of color with a cute blouse. Spring is coming! Favorite fashion season <3.

P.S. I'm going to get rid of ALOT of clothes soon (I hope) and I know I've been saying this for months now but I'm doing it! I'm tired of looking at a full closet and pushing things to the side just to hang up a shirt. It's really getting ridiculous...hangers and folded outfits are everywhere and my room is hardly neat anymore :/. It's goinggg to be done so wish me luck :).
  1. The floral shoes are sooo cute :) oooo I love going shopping near my birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay it's almost your birthday! What an awesome wish list. The first thing that stood out to me is the floral wedges. They are so cute! I definitely hope you get the camera!

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The turquoise skinny jean is adorable ♥ And sandals are wonderful, i want this kind of shoes for summer *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything here is lovely, especially the jeans! Hope you have an amazing birthday on the 5th! :-). I need to have a massive clear out of my clothes too, my wardrobe is a joke! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the floral wedges! I have floral pumps need sandals now =) Good luck in cleaning the closet! I have been telling myself to the same but still yet to be done!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute items, I hope you'll get everything!! I won't say no to the bag and the wedges tho lol :)

    ReplyDelete